Ford Mustang V8 Engine Model Kit - Build Your Own V8 Engine
Series production of the first generation of the Ford Mustang began in the early 1960s. Since then, the Pony Car has been regarded as the epitome of the sporty American automobile. Almost inseparably linked with the history of the Mustang is its V8 engine. This detailed kit in scale 1:3 gives car fans a fascinating insight into the function and technology of this engine.
- True to original functional model of type 289 K-code-V8 from 1965
- approx. 200 parts for plugging in and screwing, no gluing necessary
- Integrated sound module with original motor sound
- High-quality accompanying book with illustrated assembly instructions (German/English)
- Model dimensions: approx. 180 mm width x 270 mm height x 255 mm depth
- Official Ford licensed product
- Assembly instructions (german/english)
- With this kit you will get to know the design and function of the engine from a completely new perspective. Around 200 plastic parts are used to create an engine model of type 289 K-code-V8 from 1965. No gluing is necessary during assembly, as all parts can be screwed or plugged in.
- In around three hours, the individual parts are assembled into a detailed model with movable cylinders, crankshaft and pistons. LEDs simulate the ignition sparks in the cylinders. The transparent engine block reveals this fascinating interplay. An integrated sound module with original engine sound brings the model to life at the touch of a button.